Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I have too many clothes... and I can't bear to part with any...

The rediscovery of the wardobe revamp day. A pretty plum Jacqui E cardigan circa 2002 and it fits like a dream. So Happy!

The detailing up close and personal.

The *ahem* wardrobe extension from Howards Storage. Best $250 ever spent I think. Super simple to put together, sturdy (unlike the aldi rack i had that literally collapsed) and it's very practical.


I think I will have to devote friday to sorting through all my makeup and jewellery though, it's all in quite the tangle on my dresser at the moment. I find it so frustrating trying to keep things neat and organised and I never put things in drawers - just cannot stand it. Would love to hear about others crafty storage soloutions?

6 comments:

Hannah said...

Oh, I am in the process of doing this. It's amazing what I've been finding, it's unbelievable!
Yet I still struggle to get dressed every day...haha.
I have a garage storage wardrobe (super sequin pieces, chiffon tops I rarely wear etc, summer floaty dresses for byron-type holidays) and then my bedroom wardrobe.
I want to create rollout under bed storage with clothing wrapped in tissue so everything can be in my room, I think...

Alice said...

Lol it is so fun going 'shopping in your own wardrobe'. I love finding things I had forgotten about and incorporating them with my newer items!
Can't wait to see what you do with these!

Chicka said...

Storage idea for jewlery, fidly little things etc. I put into vontage chocolate tins i.e Darrel Lea, Whittiker (Sp?) etc.. works a treat.
PS. I can not log on to my Vogue Account GRAH. So i was wondering if you may please, Link my blog to the voguettes blog listing ?!?!?

http://ygsi.blogspot.com/ - blog link.

Kirby said...

Oh i wish i could get mine to be that neat

Francis Girard said...

It looks lovely, Im jealous I currently live out of a suitcase.... I want what you have. xf

Mary-Laure said...

Sometimes giving away some clothes so people you love (especially pieces you adore but don't fit anymore) helps part with them...